What is Rêver and How Do I Say It?
Rêver is pronounced [rev-AY] and it means To Dream. We are trying to redefine what it means for you to go to church. We are taking risks and trying something different… and there is no turning back!
Our Core Purpose
People experience God best within relationships. We want to be welcoming and inviting so that people can discover God. We do that best when we invite them to be our friends.
We are a part of a local expression of the family of God. Families, eat together, laugh together, we grieve and celebrate together. We work, we pray, we give. We want to be a real expression of God’s family.
As we grow and make our way from friendship to family we begin to find our identity in Jesus. Each of us are given dreams that are meant to be discovered and released into reality.
We are one hundred percent locally owned and operated. To find out more about the leadership team at Rêver click here.
Our Community Values
When we talk about community values, we are referring to the way we approach life, ministry, family, work, church planting, etc. These are the things that are important to us. Click here to read them.
What We Believe
We are a Christian church.
Here is a list of our core beliefs:
- The Bible is God’s inspired word and reveals his design and plan for humanity.
- There is only one true God—revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ and that as God’s son, Jesus was both fully human and divine.
- God created humanity as good, but humans willingly fell into sin bringing evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can have a restored relationship with God through salvation (accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness for sin). God supernaturally empowers us with gifts and abilities to make an eternal impact upon the world and be a genuine witness to others. God still moves in miraculous ways and is eager to touch our lives in times of need.
- Jesus will return to fulfill the promises of God’s Word and take His rightful place as the Lord of heaven and earth!
Who We Are Affiliated With
We are proud to be a part of the Assemblies of God, a fellowship of Churches and Ministers worldwide. The Assemblies of God was organized in 1914 by a broad coalition of ministers who desired to work together to fulfill common objectives, such as sending missionaries and providing fellowship and accountability. These brave men and women felt strongly that the gifts of the Holy Spirit should be a part of our worship and our lives. This movement has always been marked by a foundation of racial and gender equality. The Assemblies of God has grown to be one of the largest religious organizations in the world with over 50 million adherents.